Business Forgery Reports

If you are a merchant and there is a confirmed forgery in progress, with the suspect still at your location or they have just fled the scene, immediately call 9-1-1 to have an officer dispatched to your location.

If you have received a forged check from a suspect that is no longer present, or have one returned to you from the bank, please fill out the Business Forgery Packet. This packet is complete with instructions and the necessary forms needed to file a report with the Pendleton Police department.