Credit Card Fraud

If you have had your actual plastic card stolen or if only the credit card number has been compromised and you still have possession of the plastic card, immediately notify your bank or credit card issuer to cancel the card. You will also need to complete a dispute form for any unauthorized charges. The credit card company may issue you a "temporary credit" and send a "charge-back" to the business that accepted the card number, without seeing the physical card. The business, who now suffers the loss, will need to complete the police report, if they so desire.

After speaking with your bank you can contact the Pendleton Police Department via City County Joint Dispatch at (541) 966-3650 Opt. 7 or (541) 276-4411 and request to make a report.