The City of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunity for employment is based solely on the merit of the application.
- Job Task Analysis
- Police Sergeant Job Description
- Police Officer Job Description
- Police Assistant Job Description
- Employment Application
City of Pendleton, Oregon
The City of Pendleton is accepting applications for a Police Officer position. Certified applicants preferred. Must possess a high school diploma or GED. Must be 21 years of age, a US citizen, have valid Oregon driver’s license and be able to pass a background investigation. Must be able to successfully complete the Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) basic police academy, if not currently certified as a police officer. Salary range is $4,043-$5,320/month plus incentives, DOQ. The City offers an excellent benefit package. Applications available at www.pendleton.or.us/employment or at the Personnel Dept., City Hall, 500 SW Dorion Avenue, or the Police Department, 622 Airport Rd., Pendleton, OR 97801. Completed applications to Personnel no later than 5:00 pm on March 15, 2016. The City of Pendleton is an equal opportunity employer.
- DPSST Medical Requirements
- DPSST Oregon Physical Abilities Test (ORPAT)
- Oregon Administrative Rules for Law Enforcement Officers
- Oregon Association Chiefs of Police
- Pendleton City Police Association