The City of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunity for employment is based solely on the merit of the application.
- Job Task Analysis
- Police Sergeant Job Description
- Police Officer Job Description
- Police Assistant Job Description
- Employment Application
City of Pendleton, Oregon
The City of Pendleton is accepting applications for a Police Assistant at the Police Department. Office experience (preferably in a law enforcement setting) required. Must be able to successfully complete the LEDS certification requirements and pass a criminal background check. Must be computer proficient, possess excellent communication skills, and be skilled at multi-tasking. Salary range $3078-$4032 month plus excellent benefits. Applications are available at www.pendleton.or.us/employment or at City Hall, 500 SW Dorion, Pendleton, OR 97801; or by calling (541)966-0201. Return applications to the same address. Closing date is September 16, 2014 @ 5:00 pm. The City of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- DPSST Medical Requirements
- DPSST Oregon Physical Abilities Test (ORPAT)
- Oregon Administrative Rules for Law Enforcement Officers
- Oregon Association Chiefs of Police
- Pendleton City Police Association