The City of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Opportunity for employment is based solely on the merit of the application.
- Job Task Analysis
- Police Sergeant Job Description
- Police Officer Job Description
- Police Assistant Job Description
- Employment Application
City of Pendleton, Oregon
The City of Pendleton is accepting applications for a Police Sergeant. Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED. Must be 21 years of age, a US citizen, have valid Oregon driver’s license and be able to pass a background investigation. Must possess or be able to obtain Oregon Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) Advanced Police Officer certification within six months of hire. Salary range is $5,074-$6,777/month, DOQ. Although the Police Sergeant position is exempt, Police Sergeants are still able to earn overtime compensation. The City offers an excellent benefits package. Applications available at www.pendleton.or.us or at the Personnel Dept., City Hall, 500 SW Dorion Avenue, or the Police Department, 622 Airport Rd., Pendleton, OR 97801. Completed applications need to be returned to Personnel Dept no later than 5:00 pm on May 16, 2013. The City of Pendleton is an equal opportunity employer.
- DPSST Medical Requirements
- DPSST Oregon Physical Abilities Test (ORPAT)
- Oregon Administrative Rules for Law Enforcement Officers
- Oregon Association Chiefs of Police
- Pendleton City Police Association